Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Montoya Family

Well by now all of you know Grandma has a blog, Now the only problem is writing in the blog. As you see Brooke has put pictures but I'll bet all of you have seen them anyway but there fun to look at we had such a good time. As you go down you will all see your pictures except Janice & Colby Some how they got away from but Brooke is after them so there will be a picture.

If any of you want to add to this blog please feel free

5 comments:

Deanna Montoya said...

Okay, Janice has arrived. Know don't forget to post. Let me know when your ready to upload a picture and I will walk you through it. Loves Brooke. Sorry I'm signed in by you since I just added Janice's picture.

Janice said...

Way to go Grandma/Brooke. Looks great.

Courtney Osborne said...

i am a total outcast, only one picture of me on here....what crap!! LOL Cool, grandma....you are really movin up in the technology!!

Janice said...

So, I guess we wait until next month for the next post?

Grandma F. said...

Ok, well these are pictures from last year, 2007. why dont you post 2008 pictures.